“Portraits that capture the story of London and the people that make up the city.”
IOP LONDON 2021
JUNE 2021 | 1000 PORTRAITS
This very special Inside Out action, taking place during EURO 2020, will collect and display thousands of portraits of Londoners, capturing the story of London and the people that make up the city.
Inside Out will turn London into a massive outdoor art gallery - taking and printing portraits in our mobile photobooth van, and pasting them in public spaces across the city - a chance to celebrate Londoners and all those who have made a difference to their communities over the past year.
We are inviting anyone local to the areas to take part and get their picture taken and be involved in this unique action. Below is the list of locations, dates and times that the Inside Out photobooth van will be visiting during the EURO 2020 tournament
Note that the time slot you book is the earliest you can arrive, and you can arrive at any point within 45 minutes of that time, so if you book an 11AM slot you can arrive at any time between 11AM and 11:45AM to have your photo taken.
You'll be asked to sign a release form as part of your booking process.
Limited walk-in slots may also be available at all events!
*Our Booking system works better with Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers. You can also access it using your mobile device.*
● TOWER BRIDGE - 13 JUNE : Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 4TW. The photobooth van will be at the south end of the bridge. Slots at 12pm-noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
● CATFORD - 17 & 26 JUNE: Catford Broadway, London, SE6 4SN. The photobooth van will be at the end of Catford Broadway, near to where it meets Catford Road. Slots at 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
● KING’S CROSS - 18, 19, 20 JUNE : Granary Square, London, N1C 4BH. Slots at 1pm and 2pm on 18th; 2pm, 3pm and 4pm on the 19th & 20th
● BERNIE GRANT ARTS CENTRE - 21 JUNE: Town Hall Approach Rd, Tottenham Green, London, N15 4RX - Slots at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
● ROYAL DOCKS - 23 & 24 JUNE - Royal Victoria Dock, One Siemens Brothers Way, London E16 1GB. The photobooth van will be outside The Crystal. Slots at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm.
- The time slot you book is the earliest you can arrive, and you can arrive at any point within 45 minutes of that time e.g. if you book an 11am slot you can arrive at any time between 11am and 11:45am to have your photo taken.
- You must sign a digital release form when you book your slot, you will be given this option during the booking process.
- You will need to bring confirmation of your booking and your digital release form when you arrive on the day.
- Please be prepared for a potential short wait to enter the photobooth van.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, please follow all social distancing guidance and COVID safety measures in place at each location. This includes wearing a facemask inside of the photobooth. You may remove your face covering at the moment of having your portrait taken. Please do not visit if you, or anyone in your household/support or childcare bubble, are self-isolating or have symptoms.
- Please be advised that flash photography is required for taking your portrait.
- If you have any access requirements please email email@example.com
Become a Group Leader by organizing an Inside Out Action in your community. Gather 50 or more participants that stand behind a message you are passionate about and paste your portraits in your community.